The opening of Something’s Not Quite Right Here on Wednesday was fantastic. We had a great crowd, tons of amazing feedback, and I wore incredibly high heels. Thank you again to Jenna Wainwright–the guest curator–for her talent, creativity, and energy. The featured artists are so talented, and I loved seeing their work in our space. The show will be up by appointment through November 11. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
- RT @amndsl: Throwback to when the universe brought all the pastels together 💫🌸🍊❄️ at @fairfolks (📷 @maudepb) https://t.co/no5DskuyZE 9 months ago
- RT @AdamCaparell: New Knick Michael Beasley came through for an FB Live session. Peep the Melo talk, LeBron GOAT discussion, & more. https… 10 months ago
- RT @talkhoops: Why isn’t Michael Beasley our president? https://t.co/OXLV0HhNyO 10 months ago
- RT @Brag_Like_Hov: The #GOAT in NY #FaithConnexion checked shirt ($468) over a @FairFolks Sweatshirt ($75), & @AudemarsPiguet 18K Rose Gol… 12 months ago
- #theGoatinNewYork twitter.com/brag_like_hov/… 12 months ago