The opening of Something’s Not Quite Right Here on Wednesday was fantastic. We had a great crowd, tons of amazing feedback, and I wore incredibly high heels. Thank you again to Jenna Wainwright–the guest curator–for her talent, creativity, and energy. The featured artists are so talented, and I loved seeing their work in our space. The show will be up by appointment through November 11. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
- If the @mortonsalt girl lived in Greenwich Village, get the feeling she would be a member. She seems chill https://t.co/xhKhYkqV72 2 weeks ago
- RT @MalloryMetz: Wow this is revolutionary https://t.co/Cu6CHqQYkn 2 weeks ago
- RT @MuseumofCityNY: “I said I could and I would. And I did.” Nellie Bly born #otd in 1864 https://t.co/1p7NygFN17 1 month ago
- RT @MuseumofCityNY: "A true conservationist...knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children" JohnJames A… 1 month ago
- RT @NYTMetro: Learning from Jane Jacobs, a visionary urban theorist, who saw today's city yesterday. nyti.ms/2pTY4eF https://t.co/C… 2 months ago